The Old Skool Tourism Awards gives forward-thinking individuals/organisations a way to celebrate work which sets up their interest to succeed; recognising how their experience is fundamental to business performance. Many individuals/organisations have created and implemented specific projects which have a positive impact on aspects of people’s culture, old skool fashion re-branding, music fashion sellout, movies that teaches dressing code, models displaying latest fashion and cultural heritage tourism centre as a medium to increasing purpose, pride, collaboration or learning.
Official Benefits Are:
- Creating a sustainable competitive advantage that is much harder to imitate than your products or services.
- Focusing on your are of engagement as one of your leading metrics of individual/organisational performance.
- Applying an effective channel to promote, within and outside of your sector, how your career values its unique culture and its people.
- Gaining access to the powerful Career Business Culture network and community, which comprises leading practitioners and thinkers in the mentioned Old Skool Tourism Awards categories.
- Demonstrating value to your investors or stakeholders by aligning a stand-out customer brand to an exceptional employer brand.
- Award, career/interest recognition
- Opportunity to showcase your career, interest, organisation to the outside world during our event in Nigeria and outside Nigeria.
- Chance of getting endorsement from other organisations
- The finalist travel out of Nigeria for one (1) month tour